Wednesday, June 23, 2004

There's a piece of you thats here with me
Its everywhere I go its everything I see
When I sleep I dream and it gets me by
We're looking up at the same night sky
And keep pretending the sun will not rise
Well be together for one more night somewhere somehow



silly da and i are like
pretending to be cool.
with our Black language ; peace out dude! let's CHILL this sat.
-gags-
miss youuuu!!
oh wait. its supposed to be
miss you shorty! :D
lol.
or do they have smth else for miss you?
hmm.

out with stj ystd.
reallyreally wanted to study
but of course we didnt
cos i cant study outside.
esp not with her -glares-
we watched the day after tmrw! yea so slow right.
but its quite nice!
scary too.
and i bought 2 tops!! :)
yea only 2 but for someone who hasnt shopped for like, 3 weeks,
its very satisfying.
haha.
and i was like dragging stj around.
i couldve sworn she was bored
though she obviously, denied.
alrighty.
wondering if i should change my layout.
shall meet my sister afterward then come back to study!





//heading nowhere.
everything's changing, everywhere i go out, out of what i know.

++ and im back to a square one,
the one with tentative thoughts in her mind.

lowlowlowdownthere.

i hate this >:(

i dont want school to start ;
nononoNONO

and all her friends tell her
she's so pretty
but she'd be a whole lot prettier
if she smiled once in a while
`cause even her smile
looks like a frown
she's seen her share of devils
in this angel town

But, everything's gonna be all right
rockabye, rockabye

now, she feels safe
in this bar on fairfax
and from the stage I can tell that
she can't let go and she can't relax
and just before
she hangs her head to cry
I sing to her a lullaby, I sing


nice song :)